There must of been a little angel hanging out with me all this week. Whenever I felt unsure or a little nervous about something, I would feel a little hug of confidence come over me or I would see how the situation/s would just work themselves out. Monday started like every other Monday, only difference was my morning breakfast. I loaded all the Neilsen ratings, gathered all the web stats, checked for the online campaigns that were live or about to be...etc...same stuff I normally do when I start my week. A week later.... Yes, that Monday I was jumping for joy for realizing I had my favorite oatmeal to eat. Jumping jellyfish, I crack myself up! This past Monday I went from thinking about oatmeal to an active list of about 7 things. Rushing, planning, multi-tasking, sending emails back and forth and reminding myself to not worry on how things played out, to just be thrilled with completion and moving on to the next objective. The angel has still been hanging out with me though. My Mothe...
Comments
As soon as I have the goal then the plan goes in forward motion. Goal coming soon.
V
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog! -Victoria