Next post on Dancing....

I never thought that today when I stepped out of bed would have been as busy as it was.   In constant motion. Here then there, then here again. The kids and making sure they were all set for school. Me...at work I deal with many people.

Adverising is a funny animal, the personalities are a rainbow of assortment. Nice, mean, complacent, energized, hostile, and some plain Jane happy. I wish all were the happy type. I can wish.

Me, I try to be nice and easy to work with, but there are so many deadlines to have to hit. Forces the mean and irritated out of anyone who can't handle stress. Not me though. I love meeting my deadlines and if I don't because of someone not pulling their end, it can make me a little crazy. However, I never show it, instead I'm cool and collected. Have to be. But, the only problem with being nice is some people mistaken that as a form of weakness. Not weak, at all.

Well, the ones who can't handle the stress are the ones I try to steer clear from. Toxic energy I really don't need.

The best part of my job is seeing the finished product. Satisfaction of knowing I was part of the whole campaign, the initial Marketing plan, the designs, the dollar figure, first advertisments, the corrections, if any to the advertisment then the final product. Being the driver of all the parts is so much fun!
The best part is that most of the people I work with are great at what they do since they have been in the business for many years. I learn from them making what I do even better. The days of chaos are few.
V

Comments